FastNet offers customised, end-to-end solutions for secure, reliable, uninterrupted, real time data transfer.
– Convenient, fast installation
– Flexible and affordable scalability
– National footprint
– 24/7 technical support
Here are some things that you probably didn’t know us :
- We were the first company to be able to wirelessly link credit card terminals to the banks – over 20 years ago !
- As a subsidiary of the Telkom Group, we have the backing and financial stability you need when deciding on a communications supplier, however, we are an independent company and can supply services and equipment from a variety of sources, not just Telkom.
- FastNet is a fully licensed with ICASA as an Electronic Communications Network Services (ECNS) provider and an Electronic Communication Services (ECS) service provider .
- Our systems are approved by the Payment Card Industry (PCI), this means that every year, we must undergo a rigorous security audit to the international standards of MasterCard and VISA. If you are a retailer, this makes your life easier as a retailer as your own compliance is simpler to achieve by using us.
- Every one of our internal communications links are doubled up and geographically redundant. This means that we can offer very high reliability even in the case of localised incidents such as flooding or load shedding.
- Our client list reads like a who’s who of South African businesses. ZMS, JD Group, Foschini Group, Shoprite, Tyger Wheel & Tyre, Mr. Price and Clicks are just some of our larger clients.